Friday, June 2, 2017

Like a Bad Penny

 
Wrong Penny.
"Always lookin' for spare change."


  I’m back.

   Well, I never really left in the first place.  For those who follow me on Facebook and Twitter, you know what I mean (don’t worry, I don’t equate ‘following’ with ‘stalking.’ It’s the only way I can get friends).

   
"Huh.  Assclown isn't a real word.
Should be."
Plus, a couple of you have played Words With Friends with me.  To you I say, trust me, I do not use a dictionary.

    As far as you know.
     
    No, I mean that I’ve kinda returned to Blogger.  


    After all, I would still like to win Blog of Note.

    Incidentally, do they still do that anymore?  Blogger has stopped returning my calls.
Penwasser File
at Blogger Headquarters

    And, by ‘stopped,’ I mean ‘never have.’

    Anyway, as I’ve already mentioned, I’ve been quite active on Facebook and Twitter.  It’s been fun (as long as I ignore the often hateful rhetoric) mocking our “mockable” (I’m not sure that’s a real word) world, but I missed this venue, as well.  And the chance to interact with people from around the world.  And New Jersey.

     So, yes, I’ve returned (I may have mentioned that).

"So, he's not leaving Facebook?
DISLIKE, DISLIKE, DISLIKE!"
     The problem (if it is a problem...yeah, probably) is that you’ll probably get duplicates of Facebook nonsense (which I also sometimes repeat on Twitter). 

      


    I probably won’t post as many boring, longwinded essays (you know, like this), but I'm back.

"Eff."

   

26 comments:

  1. We're with you
    In any old town
    Whether black or blue
    A word = Assclown

    Knew you wouldn't stay away forever, even if you go repeat Facebook and Twitter endeavor.

    A words with friends cheater too, geez, never knew anyone still played that though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every one I play is real good. No pushovers. Makes my head hurt.

      Delete
  2. Yay! Your fans missed you I'm sure ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Since it's gotten warmer, I pulled the fans from the basement.

      Delete
  3. Welcome back. I seldom look at Facebook, so I need you hear, sexy beast.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. need you here--can't believe I wrote hear

      Delete
  4. Oh hey, I know you from the Facebooks. And the Twitters. Welcome back to blogging! That kooky Zuck has this fun way of not showing me all of your posts even though they're things I'm more likely to want to see (over, say, someone's spaghetti dinner or their ugly baby... booooring), so consider most things you post here new to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whew, thank goodness. I'm sure there will be frequent "crossovers."

      Delete
  5. I just love that the ad below comments says this isn't the typical dating site.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew you couldn't stay away...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I needed the money.
      There's no money?
      Oh, phooey!

      Delete
  7. We've missed you like Bill Clinton misses WH interns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His miss rate has gotten worse since he's gotten older.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. You'll notice a slight difference or two from what I usually spew on Facebook. Although probably not much.

      Delete
  9. "Au contraire, mon capitaine! Heeeee's back!" (Now you have to play the trumpet and make Mexican musicians appear from nowhere.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trumpet did that? Nuts. Now I have to throw a few more burgers on the grill.

      Delete
  10. Welcome back!

    And seeing CWMartin's note about the ad below the comments, I have Scribd trying to sell me my own books. Something is badly messed up with the world today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That ad (which is gone now) was too funny. I took down the number. You never know.

      Delete
  11. You're back, so welcome back, stay around as we miss you when you are not around

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you, you've been subjected to me on Facebook!

      Delete
  12. Good to have you back Al. I'm not stalking you on social media so it's going to be all new to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness for that! I hate posting reruns.
      Wellllll, "hate" is a strong word.

      Delete
  13. You came back on a great day as June 2nd was my birthday! I just looking at this now..obviously and am enchanted. I know...I think I do lead a rather dull life but that's aok with me:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So you're saying you are not like a fart in the wind now? We'll finally have a world view based in your reality. That should be fun!

    ReplyDelete