Sunday, October 23, 2016

Wrath of Ken Pot Porry







Seriously, I had planned to write something original, but ran out of time.



For you sharp-eyed folks out there, notice that in the last few seconds, it's dark.  When I started filming this, it was still afternoon. Well, I was called away for dinner, during which I had a couple beers.  This explains why my cheeks are rosy in the last scene.  See, you're getting much more background than the Facebook people.



You're welcome.



Bottom line, it's almost eight o'clock.  Time to put on my jammies, sit in front of the television, and scratch my ba relax before going to bed.  Where I'll just sleep.



You did catch that part about me being 58 years old, right?


Who do you think I am?  Madonna?

25 comments:

  1. "Who do you think I am? Madonna?


    Well, a little around the lips...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pass on Madonna's offer on every level.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just the thought makes me want to be gay.

      Delete
    2. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Lots of bodily fluids blend into white. I mean, a friend told me so.

      Delete
  4. Hey, you can do the raise-one-eyebrow thing, are you related to Dr McCoy? But thanks for telling me about Madonna's generous offer, I promise to give it the publicity it deserves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how Madonna has all of her energy but it likely involves some form of sacrifice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bathing in the blood of genuine virgins, I expect.

      Delete
  6. haha it does look like you are in a playpen. Madonna has truly it rock bottom. Bill's got some stiff competition now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stiff. As long as he takes a little blue pill.

      Delete
  7. 58 you say, I have a few years to go before I get there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it just me or is that one sexy fish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An application for NAMFLA is on the way!

      Delete
  9. So Madonna is now whoring herself out....it that a truth or a dare? Who would want that mouth...yuck

    ReplyDelete
  10. May we display your header on our new site directory? As it is now, the site title (linked back to your home page) is listed, and we think displaying the header will attract more attention. In any event, we hope you will come by and see what is going on at SiteHoundSniffs.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for giving permission. You can see your linked header under All, Daily Life, Eertainment and the United States. If you could say something (preferably good) about SiteHoundSniffs.com here and there, I would greatly appreciate it.

      Delete