Friday, September 2, 2016

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Grandma!!!


    For those of you unfortunate enough to be one of my followers on Facebook (you just can't get enough, can you?), I'm sure you've seen this.  Unless you missed it.  In that case, why are you following me on Facebook?  Hey, the comedy's free.

"But, it sucks!  NOW GET OFF MY LAWN!!"

    In any case, I decided to post this string of what I've come to call a comedy comic strip.  I figured that since I had nothing else to write about I would spread my warpedness (NOTE: NOT a real word) around the globe.
    
    Meanwhile, in Australia...

"Oh, bloody hell.
Well, whatever you do, don't send us Trump."

    I've changed the wording a little bit.  So, all you poor bastards loyal followers can still get fresh comedy.

"Which SUCKS!!
Ahem...LAWN!!
"
  
"GRANDMA!?  Just who in the hell does that little freak Penwasser think he is?
All I can say is he better check the bottom of his car every morning."


"Cool!  I could use someone to work on my car."

"For cryin' out lo...can you be a bigger idiot?  That's not what she meant!
Incidentally, I think she's on to you making fun of her pantsuits."

"What about your 'Pin the Horns on Hillary' game in the Oval Office?"





Today's post was brought to you by the official sponsor of Clinton For President 2016.
"You Can Depend on Hillary!"

21 comments:

  1. Why isn't warpedness a real word? I love inventing new words. I give it The Janie Junebug Seal of Approval.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounded good to me.
    Therefore....word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the only depend on Hilary.
    I would play pin the horns on Hilary.
    While grandma fits, I like my wife's pet word for her - the Crypt Keeper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crypt-Keeper. That's my name for myself!

      Delete
  4. With a sponsor like that, how can voters not find her full of shit

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read that Australia was building a wall.
    You are very, very funny. Have a great weekend, yes wear some pants, and drink beer. (so that depends sponsorship comes in handy)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also made a joke today about how people who make fun of Hilary "commit suicide". At least I'll have a buddy in Guantanamo Bay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you noticed that The Donald never takes off his coat, not even during that photo op in Louisiana? It was a blisteringly hot day yet he alone wore a coat. What's he hiding? Maybe his Depends would show if he took off his coat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm unable to comment on your blog. This makes me sad. Because you rock.

      Delete
  8. I'm on board for warpedness being a word.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's start a campaign. That Trump/Clinton one sucks.

      Delete
  9. Her slogan is I'm with Her...I guess. She certainly doesn't have much energy behind her campaign.

    More like

    Anybody but Trump 2016

    and the 3rd parties go

    "we're relevant now right.......right?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think this will come down to the number of people who will hold their noses.
      Will there be more against Grandma?
      or
      More against the Orange Buffoon?

      Delete
  10. I saw "Hey, Grandma" and thought you were talking to me. Even if you're not, I'd make a better president than either of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm voting for that dead gorilla.
      Sorry, GB...no offense.

      Delete
  11. Does Hillary really wear one of those things? "Maximum Protection against what?" I'd last to ask her. It must be a few years since Bill attempted a break and entry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be great if she did?
      Or if Orangeman wore a gag?

      Delete
  12. I'm laughing at GB's comment. He's so smart, isn't that ape? I was simply thinking that as bizarre as her pantsuits are, we're lucky she wears pants. At least, Bill's likely relieved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GB for President!
      Oh, wait, he's a Brit.
      Still...
      GB for President!

      Delete
  13. So that's why Obama and Biden ad running. I like pin the tail on Hillary. strange her hair and Trumps hair look almost similar in some ways. I bet most of them wear their Depends...can you imagine the smell when they all congregate together.

    ReplyDelete