Friday, September 23, 2016

George HW Bush to Vote For Hillary?

"Hey, that's how we get to a New World Order.
Plus, I'm totally butt-hurt about what Orange Julius did during the debates.
He may be a dunce, but he's my boy."

"Please clap."



"What?  The old fart called me a dunce?  Oh, he meant Jeb? 
That's okay, then.
Jeb is kind of a doofus.
Who is this again?"


"Please to be getting off the lines.
Am holdings for Mr. Bahamas."


"Yes, my refrigerator is running.  Why?"
"Huh.  There it goes."

18 comments:

  1. I wonder if anyone has tried to prank call the White House before. I heard that basically all living former presidents are supporting Hil-Dawg and now some people are saying that's all the evidence one needs to justify their support of Trump.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's running away from the Crypt Keeper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...I wonder how many Republicans are actually going to vote Pantsuit instead of Orange narcissist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you can keep us laughing through the tears of dismay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe if they could turn Trump upside down like Bush's phone, something useful could fall out. Probably not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think senior Bush is showing integrity announcing he won 't be voting for the Republican candidate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I could think that. I really think it's butt hurt.

      Delete
  7. Frying pan or fire? Putin's pal or Bill's enabler? Revolution can't be far away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But, the American kind? Or the French one?

      Delete
  8. Who knew Dubya was the smart brother?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Out of millions of people....
      Well, at least they provide comic relief.

      Delete