|Of course, this is a reversed angle which I used for the shot. |
Or I had my shorts on backward.
Which could be the case.
NOTE: Where I was sitting and what I was doing while sitting borders on too much information. Gross information.
I noticed that sizes for several countries were listed. This caused me to make some observations:
1. I'm thinking that "M" stands for "Medium" and, coincidentally, "Mediano" in Spanish.
NOTE: Now you know what size shorts I wear. This may possibly be TMI, as well. Who knows? Keep your shirt on. Not like it's underwear.
2. Why only seven countries? Are those the only ones in which Champion has a contract?
|"I know! |
India is where all the Indians came
from in those cowboy movies!"
NOTE: Asia is also a progressive rock band from the 80s. Wikipedia says they're still active.
|As long as they're in bed by nine and eat plenty of fiber.|
|"Because we are French Canadian |
and, thus, better than
you English-speaking types."
5. Even though the shorts were made in Honduras, Honduras is not listed. Is that because they don't wear pants in Honduras?
6. Oh, wait. "Mexico" is listed. Well, that's cool. Those people all look alike, so Honduras is good to go. As is Panama, El Salvador, Guatemala, Los Angeles, and all those with funny accents.
|"Crikey, this blows. |
Shoulda worn my shorts."
8. "BR" is not "Britain." I'm fairly confident "BR" stands for "Brazil" because I'm also fairly confident that "Feito Em Honduras"
|As you can tell, Portugal got screwed.|
|"And those damn kids better pass right on by, too. |
Incidentally, the raft is mine."
9. I also noticed that Japan and Asia (Don't know why they separated the two. After all, Japan is part of Asia, another fact not known by....I give up) are the only two categories in which the size is "L." Maybe that stands for "Large?" Meaning that what is only "Medium" to fat-ass Americans and Brazilians is a "Large" to Orientals...? Little yellow men and all that? Yeah, okay, that's racist.
|"Oh yeah? Well, at least we know which countries are in Asia. |
And where to find Pokemon characters, round eyes!"
Off to the pool....
|"OUTTA MY WAY! HE'S TAKING HIS SHIRT OFF!"|