Thursday, July 28, 2016

Captain Caption CII

Hillary reviews her trip to Philly...


"And here we are in front of the Liberty Bell...hey, who's that idiot tying his shoe?  
Then, oh I love this, the building where they signed the Constitution.  
Hey, wouldn't it great if we could schedule a photo op where you could urinate on a copy?  
Then, you and me in front of the Rocky statue.  Looks like Michelle...oops, I can be so bad.  
Finally, a trip to the zoo.  Did you have to fly around the primate exhibit, 
though, you big frikkin' showoff?  
I'll never be able to get the monkey poop off my clothes.  
Especially since I can't use water."



NOTE:  For those of you who are Facebook friends, hope you noticed the inside joke.

18 comments:

  1. Good thing the RNC wasn't in Philly. Trump's wife's speech would have been like

    "In west Philadelphia born and raised
    On the playground was where I spent most of my days
    Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
    And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
    When a couple of guys who were up to no good
    Started making trouble in my neighborhood
    I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
    She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So she plagiarized from Wil Smith, too!

      Delete
  2. If my cankles can let me walk down to South Street to see the freaks I sure would love to stuff my jowls with one of Jim's famous cheesesteaks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a freak show. But that's really nothing new in Philly.

      Delete
  3. She pissed all over the FBI, why not the Constitution as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She can pretty much do whatever she wants.

      Delete
  4. So did you get access to her emails too? I don't see any other way you could have listened in on her private conversations with Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meanwhile Bill was off getting frisky with a monkey

    ReplyDelete
  6. funny and the following comments are clever. Key question- Pat's or Geno's cheesesteaks. Or personally - I vote for Pudge's up in Kulpsville.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually never been to either. Love me some cheesesteaks, though.

      Delete
  7. Ever since the Wizard of Oz, flying fascist monkeys have gotten a bad rap. So unfair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fascist monkeys should just goose step.

      Delete
  8. I think I'm going to go with Adam for the win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the most beautiful bit of speech making for something totally ripped off from someone else, believe me.

      Delete
  9. I'm so glad the conventions are finally over. I'm a political junkie and I'm already burnt out on all this crap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait until the next one is inaugurated. Whoever it winds up being.

      Delete