Monday, May 2, 2016

On Holiday


  I know, I know, it's like I do this every year after the A-Z Challenge.  After one month of writing posts and one month of reading posts, I've neglected my book.  Soon to be ignored by millions, just like its predecessors, I need to get back on the stick (BONUS sexual double entendre!  You're welcome) and return to 50 Shades of Penwasser which I hope to have finished in June.  It's all written; I just need to polish it (hey, that's ANOTHER sexual double entendre!  Good grief, I just can't help myself). 

   Anyway, by the time I got to the closed signs, all they had left was this one in Spanish.*  In any event, if you can't read Spanish (if that's the case, how the hell do you know your way around Lowes?), Penwasser Place will be taking a short hiatus for a week or so.  I'll return next Monday with a Captain Caption.  However, the next day, I'll be going to Florida for about five days.  Meaning, who the frik knows when I'll be back full time?

    Until then, stay classy. 

"Done!"

*Seriously, you believe that?  If so, I have a bridge....

15 comments:

  1. The book and then FL - somebody's living high on the hog. Still - plan to use sunscreen and keep the shirt AND PANTS on - for the sake of the environment. And have fun, and drink beer. Stay classy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a Spanish bridge? Good luck getting the book done Al. Looking forward to seeing you make a triumphant return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all deserve a break:) Have fun in Florida and enjoy getting your book done. That classy gal may be Canadian if i am reading the beer bottles correctly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Mexican, I shop at Home Depot frequently, and I love buying foods from the Mexi-Mart here... but I don't speak a word of Spanish. Just because I'm Mexican doesn't mean I'm any good at it.

    Good luck getting your book done, and enjoy your time away. But remember, you used up all of your blogging vacation days, so don't come asking for any birthdays or holidays off in the future. You've made your choice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck getting the new book done. Don't use any sidewalk loos in Florida. Might have alligators in them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't stay classy because I've never been classy. Mrs. Chatterbox and I will also be in Florida beginning near the middle of this month. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think we all need a bit of a break after April. Take a load off. You've earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. On holiday? You were English this whole time. I knews it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Polish, polish, polish, Al. And when you're done polishing, shut off the bathroom light. Would ya?
    Good luck, my friend. You're doing remarkably well with the juggle, in between polishings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your break and good luck polishing that book!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The title of your book promises so much - you'll have to polish it extra hard to make it live up to expectations. You'd better buy a bottle of organic Florida beeswax.

    ReplyDelete
  12. >>..." In any event, if you can't read Spanish (if that's the case, how the hell do you know your way around Lowes?)"

    Um, Home Depot is my other option. See you when you return to your throne!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glassy what is that not something I am familiar with

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have fun in alligator country! Don't get sunburn!

    ReplyDelete