Friday, April 15, 2016

'M' is for 'Mosca'

     Welcome to the half-way point of the A-Z Challenge.  
"Let's see.  There's twenty-six letters in the alphabet.
That would mean..uh...what was the question?.
Maybe I should ask the guy next to me.
NAWWWWWWWWWWW.......that's crazy talk."
    Congratulations on making it this far.  As it is halftime, I thought I'd give you a little break from the nonsense to which you've subjected yourself to.  There's plenty of letters left, though, so it's best to gird your loins for a slog which will give you Trump for 'T' and Xerxes for 'X.'
"And it's going to be YUGE, believe me.   My loins.  And my hands, frankly.
Prostate check?  May as well.  If I'm elected,
you better get used to taking it up the pooper, that I can tell you.
MUSLIMS!!"
    Oh, mosca?  Yeah, that's the Spanish word for 'fly.'  Which is not to be confused with Spanish Fly.

    Which, apparently, is what these two buggers are using.


"Hillary supporter?  Well, here ya go."

"FLY SEX!!"


    Stay funny, my friends.

19 comments:

  1. Flies don't care. They do it wherever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And then they poop on the potato salad.

      Delete
  2. Flies do it, bees do it....lets fallin love or lust or whatever when it comes to these guys above

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just as long as flies don't do it with bees.

      Delete
  3. So I am curious...what are your thoughts on Mr. Trump. I know there are a lot of debates in conservative circles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously? I think he'd be a disaster. I just can't help seeing parallels between now and the Third Reich and Fascist Iraly.
      Comically? A Penwasser Place gold mine.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. THAT would have been a good, jingoistic post. But, my star spangled undies were at the cleaners.
      NOTE: Obviously meant as a joke. Who in their right mind sends their underwear to the dry cleaners? Besides Republicans?

      Delete
  5. I had guessed you'd have M for Mecca. You keep us guessing and you stay funny. Happy Friday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I considered a post about Mecca and Medina.
      But, then I received a "Cease and Desist" letter from CAIR.

      Delete
  6. Is there anything Bill Clinton won't masturbate to? Besides Hilary? Do you think you could get away with "YUGE" for "Y"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually "Y2K."
      I had to look because I forgot.

      Delete
  7. Clinton must really be hoping Hilary wins so he can stop getting thrills from fly sex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And think of that disco ball, lube, and the hookers in the Lincoln Bedroom.

      Delete
  8. Girding the loins, girding the loins...Wait, how do I type, Al?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not as much fun as "grinding" the loins.
      Oops, I just embarrassed myself.

      Delete
  9. Congratulations on reaching the halfway point of the challenge. Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whew!! I'm tired and looking forward to resuming work on my book!

      Delete
  10. 50%...not too shabby.

    Cherdo
    Cherdo on the Flipside
    "Favorite Characters, Favorite Lines" on the A-to-Z Challenge 2016

    ReplyDelete