Wednesday, April 13, 2016

'K' is for 'Kardashian'




    Seriously, what else could it be?


"Probably about as surprising as 'T' is for 'Trump,' can I be honest?  But, can I tell you quite frankly, my post will be the most beautiful post you will ever see.  Not because it's about me, but because it's about y...okay, because it's about me.  But, believe me, we're going to make Penwasser Place great again not because of me, but be...yeah, I really can't make that stand.  Until then, watch the post below and see if you agree with me that it is the worst post in the history of people writing posts.  If you do not agree, I have some people who will make you agree.  MUSLIMS!"  


    As some of you recall, my entry in the A-Z Challenge last year was nothing but haikus for the entire month!  Some people may say that stringing together these examples of fine Japanese poetry was, in fact, a challenge.


One of the benefits of kryptonite is that,
while it kills you, it also makes you sexy!
    I maintain, however, that they were fairly easy to write.  String a few syllables together per haiku requirements, post an image, and, if necessary, throw in a "Oh, no!  GODZILLA!"  Boom, all letters were done by the middle of March.  Unlike this year when it's March 30 and I still have a few letters to go.

    Anyway, I had some difficulty trying to come up with a 'K' entry.  I liked the idea of "Kryptonite" or "Kublai Khan" post, but I already did those.
"I think Supergirl digs me."
    Yes, I also did a post about the Kardshians.  But, since they are an American train wreck and since I like writing haikus, I figured, why not?  So, I'd like to present a 2016 haiku about a group of people who makes you glad that you are not them.


Famous gutter trash
They make more money than us
Look!  Dad's got boobies!

"Shoulda gone with me, Penwasser.
Not only did I conquer Asia,
but I can make a steak by sitting on it."

"See?  What'd I tell you?  The worst post in the history of posting.
And Kublai Khan?  Get the hell out of here.
You want to read a post about that loser?
The best his steak could ever be is rare, medium rare, tops.
Me?  I know how to create millions of steaks, that I can tell you.
You know where he's from, don't you?  CHINA!!"


21 comments:

  1. I wonder if he could make a steak sitting on Trump's head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant, Best Post ever and maybe I'm a Muslim from China who's glad she's not a Kardashian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While this is Kardashian, I think Trump helped make it. His comedy value is something I discuss in "T."

      Delete
    2. the Trump factor is a given...I mean he's the mostest awesomest and best ever. I'm surprised Robyn put a Katy on Trump's head today and not a host of Kardashians

      Delete
    3. Robyn goes for the more subtle humor.

      Delete
    4. I did toss the K-Klan up there at first, but they slipped off in their stilletto's. Caitlyn grabbed Kim's butt on the way down. It wasn't pretty. Katy Perry saw all the raucous and wanted to take advantage of the camera crew (so she invited them to a hotel room afterwards). I can't believe all the excitement going on during the A-Z, can you Al? Crazy stuff!

      Delete
  3. They sure prove fame is a pathetic thing, or those that worship such idiots are pathetic. Maybe both. Maybe one is down under the podium, that is why Trump has that face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just correlating size of hands with size of little Donny.

      Delete
  4. I wish we could go back in time and send the Kardashians into Kublai Khan's tent. My guess is that he'd be the one who came out giggling with a silly expression on his face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Kardashians would definitely be Kublai's bitches. And Bruce/Caitlyn/Whatever? His big head would be on a stick and his little head would feed the goats.

      Delete
  5. It appears as though one of two things (1) none of them has heard of a thing called clothing and/or (2) they shop at Trash Bags R Us. But look at Caitlyn's boobies. Hubba hubba.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know one Kardashian from another. And what does Trump have against China. That's where his hats and ties are from and that's good business.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't stand the Kardashians and Tranny-in-law. Disgusting people.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ever seen the Supergirl movie? Don't

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't. Neither have I seen the TV show. Is it any good, have you heard?

      Delete
  9. Arrgh! Can't stand the Kardashians. Willy Dunne Wooters thinks Kim is gorgeous. If he ever says it again, I'll get a knife to cut off a particular body part he values. Wait. If I do that, I'll lose it, too.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think I'll be eating steak any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trump should build a wall around the kardashians. And put Bruce in jail where he can get plenty of assercise.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Kardashiaases need to be flown into space and left there. ...one can dream:)

    ReplyDelete