Wednesday, March 9, 2016

It's All Fun and Games Until Someone Loses a Head

    As threaten...err, promised, I'm working on the A-Z Challaenge.  With that in mind, I will be offering up some reposts (this is what I do) through the month of March.  

    So, for your viewing pleasure (?), may I present Facebook Funnies XIII from 2012?

    I'll be honest, I considered using this for the challenge, but I reconsidered.  After all, it pays to be honest.  Especially if you might get caught.
"Honest?  Can't hurt to tr...nawwwwwwwwww."




"So, an infidel walks into a bar with
a pig, a monkey, and a Jew.  But, I repeat myself.  
Hey, you've all been great!  
Now let's get on with the stoning!"

Oh, just to cover my behind,  I do not believe in this sentiment.  
This is is merely what I think the crazy bastards in Iran would think.  
Because comedy.

"Okay, you don't have to blow his head off, after all."

14 comments:

  1. Ah, but which stoning? Maybe he wants to imitate Colorado.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

      Delete
  2. I saw this meme this morning: "Hillary be like...Got any more of those Southern States?" LOVED IT! Bernie's on fire and Hill is going down, as was Monica, but Hill's not smiling about it. Neither is Bill. Trump should get stoned. Imagine that: "Look duuuuuuudde, I ain't got no problemo with siiizze, duude. Your all agonna say 'Whoa duuuuude. That's f*ckin huuuuuuuuuuge!'"

    ReplyDelete
  3. so 2012 - everything old is still the same. Sigh. Only older
    (and yes, these are funny)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My 2012 pants don't fit anymore.
      Progress?
      This makes me sad.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Those guys are always good for a couple.
      Then again, they could probably say the same about us.
      But, we've got Batman.

      Delete
  5. So nice to see those women with guns since it was Women's day after all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And not a single woman made me a sammich, too.

      Delete
    2. I think they are Israeli women, right? They're a little bit more pro-women in their military than ours from what I've seen.

      Delete
  6. I think they are. It's pretty much an "everyone plays" proposition over there, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing wrong with regurgitating stuff from 2012 - in fact, just this morning I found a bit of rotting food in my teeth ... ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to get stoned. Does that make me a Middle Eastern fundie?

    ReplyDelete