Saturday, January 16, 2016

A Chip Off the Old Block

    As a couple of you know, my daughter, inspired by my unbelievable success as an author, has decided to create a Blog of her own.  

    Called Kenna's Korner, it is very similar to this hideous literary trainwreck.  Except it talks about things which millennials can more easily appreciate.  And it's in pink.  And she's not on a toilet.  

    So...there's that.
    
"King, I don't think the young people even know who we are,
but I really like that belt buckle."
"Thank you. Thank you very much."

  Anyway, to help her get her start, I offered to write a guest post over at her place.  It's my first stint as a guest poster, so I hope I helped her garner a little readership.
  
"Not James Garner, though.
Because I'm fairly sure I'm dead."

  If you're interested, why don't you all toddle over there and give it a look?  There's that picture of a man humping a fish in it for you. 

  Just click here and away you go.

  Thanks.

17 comments:

  1. I'm curious, how does one toddle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may have to be a toddler. I'm not sure.

      Delete
  2. Toddle, waddle, coddle...I got it all, baby. Off to Kenna's! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waddle is what I usually do to the dessert bar.

      Delete
  3. I'm still not buying that damn hair bun...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh There's Elvis helping Nixon support an anti drug campaign and he doesn't look doped up at all. OK enough doddle, I shall tiddle toddle over to your daughter's blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was Pre-Elvis Dead on the Crapper

      Delete
  5. she's a brave gal to ask for your support. good for her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's brave to admit she's my daughter.

      Delete
  6. I'd toddled several days ago and I never toddled back her to tell you that I toddled. I wonder how much the King's belt buckle weighs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably enough to make him toddle over.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. It's not just for that picture of the dude with a fish, is it?

      Delete
  8. You gave your daughter that fish humping picture? And in pink? I'll jet over and have a see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A chip? More like a double slice if ya ask me!

    ReplyDelete