Thursday, October 22, 2015

Captain Caption LXXI

"Yeah, uh, hello.  
I'd like a...let's see...sealburger with cheese,
 large fries, apple pie, and, say, could you
 throw in a penguin or two?  
Those little fuckers are delicious.  
I don't care what
 those stupid Coke commercials say."


NOTE:  Before anyone gets on a high-horse and says, "Hey, Al, penguins and polar bears live on opposite ends of the planet!", 
I know, I know.  Polar bears live at the North Pole and penguins at the South Pole.  I also know that polar bears don't talk
or drink soda.  Plus, THIS IS NOT AN AL GORE/GLOBAL WARMING POST!  I strongly suspect the picture of Al Gore is 
photo-shopped.  Although, I'm sure he'd piss his britches.
Hell, I would.  Wouldn't you?

24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think they're watching their weight.
      Which is why they prefer salsa.

      Delete
  2. Come on Al; Polar bears definitely drink soda. What else is there to drink?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously think they drink either beer or capri sun

      or even both?

      Delete
    2. They drink beer, they lose their minds.

      Delete
  3. "Dude, I said iceberg lettuce on the burger, not kale. You dumb f*ks!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't wanna get them riled up, for sure.

      Delete
  4. An all you can eat buffet of the human variety.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think humans are high in cholesterol.

      Delete
  5. I bet that polar bear is really serial about global warming. Pepper spray the mofo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to make a joke about the fellow in this picture looking like Al Gore, but I guess it really is him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The funny thing...I thought the picture was funny. Then I saw photoshop Al. I was afraid my comments would be taken as a global warming thing. But, I decided to run with it anyway.

      Delete
  7. but the photo looks so real. I'm guessing the Al Gore emissions are enough to melt the ice cap. Enjoy the weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to Virginia to play golf.
      Or, to be more accurate, I'm going to Virginia to play golf badly.

      Delete
  8. It reminds me of a Gary Larson cartoon with 2 polar bears looking at an igloo saying "I love these-cold and crunchy on the outside but warm and soft on the inside". Something like that:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It reminded me of the exact same cartoon!

      Delete
  9. If Al does have an accident, the bear can have pissicles for dessert...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why Tipper put newspaper under him.

      Delete
  10. Hey Al,

    A seal of approval for this. Talk about polar opposites....

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  11. For the record... I'd rather the polar bear come through my window than Gore.

    ReplyDelete