Sunday, October 5, 2014

Captain Caption LI

No arms.  No legs.  No penis.
A full bladder.
One angry bird.


NOTE:  I normally like to post "Captain Captions" on Thursdays.  Why?  Because that's the way I roll.  And I'm insane.  But, I apparently made a
 mistake and did not put this on "delayed post" when I wrote it.  I also
 forgot to put on pants when I went to the store to pick up the newspaper.  Anyway, since the "angry bird" is out of the [bird]house, I'll leave it.  But,
that means no "Captain Caption" this Thursday.  I know.  I'll hardly know
 what to do with myself, too.
P.S.  I have a court appearance scheduled two weeks from today because, in addition to not
 getting served at Wawa for not wearing a shirt or trousers, they also call the cops.

23 comments:

  1. But at least he has lots of head

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, you and your toilet humor. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lowest Common Denominator.
      It's what I shoot for.

      Delete
  3. It all makes sense to me now; I've been wondering what made him so mad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What scares me is that I looked for his penis.
      At least Woody has one.
      But, you'd expect that from a woodpecker.

      Delete
  4. Yeah, but you don't want a bird that size with a full bladder flying overhead. Think about what it could do to your car.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. He has to be. Can't dance around (no legs).

      Delete
  6. Al
    You forgot to put the lid down on the toilet seat. Nag, nag, nag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least I flushed for the little feller.

      Delete
  7. Wait'll somebody steps on him in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Already been done with a glow-in-the-dark Gumby.

      Delete
  8. I wonder what his label says. Made angry in China? Don't piss me off, cuz I have no way to go? or Expires in...haha! You're soaked in urine!??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna go check. Hang on....it says "Made in China." Well, isn't THAT predictable? Plus, it has a warning about suffocation dangers to young children. And relatives that you wish...would...just...go...home.

      Delete
  9. I wondered what was up with those angry birds. Put on some pants, buddy.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  10. So now I know why the birds are angry

    ReplyDelete
  11. I believe a catheter is in order!

    ReplyDelete