Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I'm Back

 

 As promised, I've come back.  Well, I actually promised that I'd be back the last week of June, but all my posts mysteriously disappeared after my hard drive crashed.  So I really can't be blamed.
"That's okay, Al, works for me.
I don't care what Boehner and
the rest of those A-Holes think."
 
  For those of you who paid attention (this would be remarkable as I barely paid attention), back in March I felt a little overwhelmed by all the obligations I had imposed on myself.  Between writing here, posting excerpts from my book over at the It's Not Just a Job blog (don't bother checking it out-very few people did anyway), coaching a softball team, writing a blog for my local paper, having my penis enlarged, writing the aforementioned book, and actually working at a real job (which interestingly enough, was the only gig which paid me), I felt I couldn't keep up.  So, I bowed out for a fashion.
  
  I was afraid that my work here would suffer. 
 NOTE:  Yeah, it could have gotten worse.


"What!?  Penwasser's back?
Great...that's just effin' great!  I suppose we'll see more pictures of Chaz again!"
    But, since my softball team was only one of the two teams which didn't make the playoffs, I stopped writing for the paper (they paid as well as Blogger), and I once more entered the ranks of the unemployed, I figured that I had more time to drive you fine folks crazy again.
  
Yep
  Of course...
I'll still be working on my book (I actually got a lot accomplished during my sabbatical and hope to have that sucker done by New Years), but since my days won't be jammed pack with, you know, gainful employment, I decided to reopen the place.  I may have another go at that enlarging thing, as well. 
  
  My Twitter account is still active, as well as my Facebook (as a
couple of you poor blighters know) so you may see some duplication of posts/pictures here and there.  And there will be some reposts along the way, so nothing really has changed.  But, hey, that's the price you pay for having me so many ways (ooh, I may want to rephrase that so it sounds less creepy).

  That being said, I need to get going.  I plan on watching a little of the World Cup.  Soccer is apparently pretty popular.

"Ya know, I don't wanna bitch and all, but
you'd think the Son of God could get better seats.
Jesus Chr...oops, see what I almost did there?"

  

21 comments:

  1. Welcome back officially, sounds like you'll have a lot of time on your hands too. But then again you may keep busy going so many ways lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But if I'm not careful, I'm liable to chafe.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back Al! Your witty posts have been missed my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! Sorry you lost your paper gig. But you still have your real job, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, my real job has me on summer hiatus.

      Delete
  4. Are you unemployed, as in lost the job that paid actual money? What about your penis? How big is it?

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe she really asked that...

      Delete
    2. Hey, give the people what they want.
      Let's put it this way...it's not an "innie" at least.

      Delete
  5. I have a penis enlargement book autographed by Austin Powers if you want to borrow it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not watching the world cup as I'm not a fan of soccer. If I wanted to watch people struggle to score for over an hour I'd go to a bar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get it when people complain about low scoring games, I do. I'm also a big fan of baseball and I get it when people complain that IT'S boring.
      It was a good game, though.
      I also like American football.

      Delete
  7. You return when Team USA departs.The God of the Penis inflicts his vengeance on you for taking his name in vain. Is that woman whose picture you posted a politician? I'd like to see her mud-wrestle with Hillary for the presidency.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I never thought of it that way.
      Yep, while she's not a politician, she is from the government. She's Lois Lerner, former head of the IRS. When asked to provide copies of emails, the IRS said they had disappeared when hard drives crashed. Yeah Something smells.
      Be grateful you're not privy to the shenanigans which go on around here. I'm guessing Britain has its share though, huh?

      Delete
  8. Al....I went on strike from Blogger while you were gone. It was unacceptable step one finger into the site while you were off giving your attention to others. I knew it would pay off because look who's back now!! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm like a bad penny or lost dog. Eventually I come back.

      Delete
  9. Well you are back that is great, where did you go.....................lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back Al! Have a great 4th of July, and something tells me that we'll be seeing lots of fireworks from you!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What I know about soccer- it is known as football in many parts of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back, Al. And go on, get your nadger enhanced - you only live once!

    ReplyDelete