Thursday, May 16, 2013

Facebook Funnies XLIV

You better believe that, if I was Santa, I'd sure as hell shave my beard off, too.



NOTE:  For those who are new to Penwasser Place (where've you been, reading something worthwhile?), let me explain this whole Facebook Funnies nonsense.  Facebook, by and large, isn't exceptionally funny (except those videos of girls firing shotguns.  And anything Joe Biden says).  So, I don't call these things "funnies" just because I got them from that social network.  No, they're called what they are because, when I find a picture that tickles me (usually on the Drudge Report), I post them on Facebook.  Then, I will post them here at Blogger.  There's usually a lag time between when you see a picture/caption on FB and when you see it here. This may explain,for those of you unlucky enough to be my Facebook friend, your feeling of "Hey, I think I've seen this before.  And thank Christ that Penwasser doesn't live near me."  So, hopefully, this clears it up.
Carry on.

19 comments:

  1. Oh dear, what has Santa been up to this time? Not more break and enter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMN, by the looks of his swollen red face, he really needs to lay off the egg nog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The guy really does look like Santa. He dyed his hair as well to help hide.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking you've got it all wrong and the elves have hid Mrs. Claus's upper lip waxing kit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Santa's chin has disappeared like magic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Santa needs his blood pressure medication or he really has gas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can only imagine what the rest of him looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I told you whether or not I've been arrested it would spoil the conclusion of tomorrow's post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They should never take mug shots in stall # 1.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're going to hate me Al but I never understood the reasoning behind the "Facebook Funnies," name despite being here from the start, I just knew they were a collection of hilarious photos like this one haha, thanks for clearing that up mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only because these made it to Facebook first. After some thought, I think it's a dumb name. #52 will probably be the last. A year of Facebook Funnies is enough.

      Delete
  11. Is that a mustache, or nose hair?!?

    Hugs?

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  12. never get a DUI in a sled.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks kinda like me with a hangover...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm staring at that face, trying to determine if it's a man, woman or Russian.

    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. If only he kept going. He came so close to being on Duck Dynasty.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  16. After Facebook funnies you can start doing your MySpace funnies! Or not!

    ReplyDelete