Sunday, November 13, 2011

Well, Whaddayaknow?

  I don't normally post "single-shot" frames.  That modus operandi (NOTE: Latin for "Way of Doing Crap") is normally done in hilarious fashion by my good friend who I haven't met, Dr. Heckle.  If you haven't checked his site out, do yourself a favor and do so now.  Really.  His stuff is really funny and a quick read.  You'll be in and out before you know it, I promise.  It's a lot like me and Mrs. Penwasser that way.  In fact, sometimes I can "seal the deal" before she falls asleep.
  So, go ahead, I'll wait......
  Everyone back?  Good.
  The good Doctor Heckle (if that's his real name.  But, that's okay.  It's not like Al Penwasser is my real name) has a real talent for spotting the mundane and turning it into something that will leave you chuckling to yourself, commenting, "Really, that small?"...oh, crap, that's what Mrs. Penwasser #1 said on our wedding night.
  Well, let's put it this way:  you'll laugh so hard, your sides will ache, your heart will go pitter-pat (anyone know from which cartoon I stole that line?).

  Okay, where was I?  Oh, yeah, this is about me.  And bathroom tissue.




  Apparently, bears do shit in the woods.

Really, Dr. Heckle is better.

13 comments:

  1. Hahahaha

    We have that Charmin bear on the TV here too.
    And I agree about Heckle, he's hilarious, I tend to look at his blog every few days or so because then there's always plenty new to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I love the Charmin bear, I think they changed the name of the toilet paper over here now but I'm not too sure to be honest. Great post as always, it sounds like I really should check out this Dr Heckle guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes but if they shit in the woods and there is no one there to smell it, did they really shit in the woods?..haha

    And Dr. Heckle is great, also you stole that line from a cat, geez humans stealing lines from cats, so sad, almost as sad as you coming up "short"..hahaha..Felix was his name right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @dirty: I always read Heckle. I try to come up with something for every one of his posts.
    @Yeamie: Hopefully, truth in advertising took over and they call it "Ass Wipe." Heckle is really good and a quick laugh.
    @Pat: Hahahahahahaha. Very good, I didn't think anyone would guess so quickly. Ladies and gentlemen....I stole it from Felix the Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really have a think for toilet paper, don't you!? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. But at least they are civilized and don't just use leaves!

    Thanks for the Heckle link!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jewels: Wow, I never thought of that. I...uh...gotta go....
    @laughingmom: As long as they're not leaves of three. That would be unbearable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You think they litter -- leaving the Charmin behind instead of on their behinds?

    ReplyDelete
  9. If they shit in the woods why do they bother with toilet paper?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Eva: Well, I, uh, um, oh....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I;m not going camping in bear country anymore.
    @Tony: So, they're nice and fresh when they're stealing pic-a-nic baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, you are saying if we see Charmin in the woods, we shouldn't squeeze it?
    I hope Mr. Whipple never goes to the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Especially if it's near cubs. Or reading material targeted specifically for bears.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL. I'll check out the Heckle guy. Always in the mood for a good laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete