Sunday, August 7, 2011

Guess Who?

 
  It's late and I've spent the better part of the day wrestling with a balky toilet (I won!).  While I had originally intended on replying to Nancy's "Panty Challenge," (don't worry, you'll find out soon enough) I'm thinking of turning in for the night.  Plus, Mrs. Penwasser is asleep so I may play "married ninja"..........


  But, just so you don't think I've neglected you, it occurred to me that my avatar (cyber-term for " fancy pichher") may be unfamiliar to some, if not all, of you.


  So, do any of you know who the above gentleman is?  While I am eligible for membership in AARP, I'm not that old.  Yet.


  Any guesses?


  Well, you mull that over while I jump in the shower to try to wash the smell of urine off me.  I think I hear Mrs. Penwasser stirring.

14 comments:

  1. I don't know who he is but I'm guessing he owns a large banana hammock.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does have a pretty cool hat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love his costume...probably just clothes back then. Is he a soldier?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you meant the guy on the toilet! hehe
    Isn't that Napoleon Bonapart? Do I win a prize? A married Ninja...hmmmm. That works both ways I think!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Robyn: One can only guess.
    @dbs: Married ninja who employs the latenight "claw." By the way, I was so stealthy, I fell asleep.
    @Mynx: And shoes.
    @Laila: Real, real close......he was a sailor.
    @Eva: Ding ding ding ding ding (I really like writing sound effects). Outstanding! How'd ya know?
    @dirtycowgirl: That's actually pretty funny. But, the nuns didn't let us wear unGodly hats.
    @Barb: That's actually pretty funny, too. Good guess on Napoleon, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you notice the file was named jpj.jpeg? That kind of gave it away...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never would have guessed.

    Can't wait to read your panty challenge! (giggles)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Lost: Wow....I HADN'T noticed that (should've). Very nice work, detective!!
    @Nancy: I'm thinking tomorrow. Bathroom's nearly done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm sure the mrs was glad you washed off the stench of urine before playing ninja. cuz toilet related aromas definitely decrease a lady's amorous feelings.
    is your avatar the man you wish you could be? the one you dress as for costume parties and in the bedroom on masquerade night?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am gonna guess- It's a man.
    Do I win?

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Sherilin: It does? Stupid gypsies! That's what I get for going to the carnival for dating advice.
    @Ruth: Good one. His codpiece wasn't fake. He did use a fish, though.

    ReplyDelete