Friday, February 4, 2011

Preview of My "Average Life" Girdle PRO Position (For the Ladies)

    As some of you may know, I've been tasked with taking a "Pro" position on the use of girdles.  Besides having to surf the net for pictures of girdles (I assured my wife I was just doing "research." Even though the lights were turned down and I was sitting in front of the computer in my underwear. Ah, science!), I enjoyed writing about the recommended use of this particular undergarment.
    What I didn't have the space to cover was the phenomenon (NOTE: meaning weird, in a "Rocky Horror" kind of way) of men wearing girdles. To this, I give a hearty "thumbs up" to those dudes who feel the need to shove their belly fat and man boobs into a rubber and latex tube.
  In other words:
BEFORE MAN GIRDLE

AFTER MAN GIRDLE

7 comments:

  1. I would rather have the girdle topic, I have to write a nose hair post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pro or Conr?
    Geez, imagine being "Pro!" I can rig a clipper ship with the hairs coming out of my nose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. You come up with some unusual ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. More so when I'm off my meds. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was funny--you should have included it! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! It actually made my "first draft" (pretentious writer expression), but I elected to go with only the two I did. So, instead of overloading Average Girl, I decided to put Danny and George in my blog.

    ReplyDelete